Do you consider yourself an expert on natural supplements? Are you familiar with acemannan? Most people have never heard of acemannan, nor would they connect it with the healing-herb Aloe Vera. Below we discuss what acemannan is, what its benefits are, and how to consume it. Shop for Acemannan products.
WHAT IS ACEMANNAN?
Acemannan AloeAcemannan is a complex polysaccharide found in the inner leaf gel of the aloe plant. A specialized cell called a leucoplast produces the acemannan. It’s composed of mannose, glucose, and galactose monomers making it into a polysaccharide. Acemannan is the specific component that sets Aloe Vera apart from the 400 other species of aloe plants. Acemannan contains many nutritional qualities and is immensely responsible for all of the health benefits that Aloe Vera offers.
BENEFITS OF ACEMANNAN
Scientific research has shown that acemannan is useful for a host of issues, including those related to the immune and digestive systems. Below is a list of all the benefits of acemannan:
- Helps cells to be more resistant to viruses and pathogenic bacteria
- Improves overall cellular metabolism and functioning
- Promotes healthy inflammation response
- Provides critical lubrication of joints
- Aids in the absorption of water, minerals, and nutrients in the GI tract
- Reduces pain
- Improves vascular flow
- Reduces scarring
- Increases the body’s own production of interferon, interleukins
- Increase the number of antibody forming T-cells in the spleen
- Increases the number and activity of killer T-cell and increase monocyte activity
- Soothes and promotes healing of intestinal disorders such as indigestion, heartburn, hyper-acidity, peptic and udodenal ulcers, colitis, and hemorrhoids
- Promotes healthy kidney function
- Speeds wound healing
- Reduces allergic reactions
- Stimulates bone marrow activity
- Anti-aging properties
- Supports healthy blood pressure